Day: 1 HOME – TASHKENT
Arrival to Tashkent. Meeting at the airport by English speaking guide and transfer to the hotel.
Check in and rest after the flight.
BREAKFAST. After breakfast tour of Tashkent: Visit to the oldest parts of Tashkent:
• Broadway of Amir Timur.
• Square of Theatre.
• Independence Square.
• Statue of Independence.
• Modern monuments and Fountain of Tashkent.
• Park of Sculpture.
• Palace of “Romanovs”, local Broadway.
• Monument of Courage – The center of earthquake which was in 1966. (Construction of 1976.).
DINNER. OVERNIGHT IN TASHKENT.
Day 2: TASHKENT – KOKAN – FERGHANA
BREAKFAST IN THE HOTEL. After breakfast drive to Kokan by car (380 km). Arrival in Kokan. LUNCH. After lunch sightseeing tour of Kokan:
• Madrassah of Norbute-Biy(XIX-XX c.)
• Mosque Juma(XIX c.)
• Dakhma-i-Shokhon Mausoleum(XVIII-XIX c.)
• Khudayar-Khan Palace(XVIII-XIX c.)
Transfer to Ferghana. Arrival in Ferghana and accommodation in the hotel. DINNER. OVERNIGHT IN FERGHANA.
Day 3: FERGHANA – MERGILAN – RISHTAN – FERGHANA
BREAKFAST IN THE HOTEL. After breakfast drive to Mergilan(30 km) by bus. Sightseeing tour of Mergilan:
• Yodgorlik silk factory.
• Madrassah of Said Akhmad Khodja.
LUNCH. After lunch transfer to Rishtan by bus. Visit to ceramics center in Rishtan. Transfer to Ferghana.
DINNER. OVERNIGHT IN FERGHANA.
Day 4: FERGHANA – KOKAN – TASHKENT
BREAKFAST IN THE HOTEL. After breakfast transfer to Tashkent by car via Kokan(380 km). Arrival in Tashkent.
Transfer to the hotel and accommodation in the hotel.
LUNCH. FREE TIME.
DINNER. OVERNIGHT IN TASHKENT.
Day 5: TASHKENT – SAMARKAND
BREAKFAST IN THE HOTEL. After breakfast transfer to Samarkand by bus (320 km, 4 hours).
Arrival in Samarkand. Accomodation in the hotel.
LUNCH. After lunch Sightseeing the ancient places of Samarkand:
• Gur-Emir mausoleum – the burial place of the Great Amir Temur and his dynasty (XIV-XV c.).
• Reghistan square – the main square of Samarkand. It consists of Madrassah Ulugbek (XV c.), Madrassah Sherdor (XVII c.) and Madrassah Tilla Kori) (XVII c.).
DINNER. OVERNIGHT IN SAMARKAND.
Day 6: SAMARKAND – SHAKHRISABZ
BREAKFAST THE HOTEL. Drive to Shakhrisabz by bus. Arrival to Shakhrisabz. Accommodation in the hotel.
Sightseeing the ancient places of Shakhrisabz:
• Ak-Saray Palace – summer residence of Great Timur (XIV-XV c.)
• Mausoleum of Djahangir – the eldest and dearest son of Great Timur (XIV c.)
• Complex Dar-Ut Saadat – Mosque of Imam Hazrat (XIV c.)
• Gumbazi Saiidon
• Darut-Tillavat (Kok Gumbaz Mosque) – was built by Ulugbek from the name of his father Shakhruh (XV c.)
FREE TIME. DINNER. OVERNIGHT IN SHAKHRISABZ.
Day 7: SHAKHRISABZ – SAMARKAND
BREAKFAST IN THE HOTEL. Drive to Samarkand by bus. Arrival to Samarkand. Accommodation in the hotel. LUNCH. After lunch continue the sightseeing tour of Samarkand:
• Bibi Khanum mosque – was named in honor of the eldest wife of Great Timur (XIV в.).
• Siyab local bazaar – taste the best breads and fruits of Samarkand.
• Shakhi-Zinda necropolises – which means “Alive King” (XI-XII c.).
DINNER. OVERNIGHT IN SAMARKAND.
Day 8: SAMARKAND
BREAKFAST IN THE HOTEL. After breakfast sightseeing the ancient places of Samarkand:
• Ulugbek observatory – The biggest observatory was built by Ulugbek (XVc.).
• Mausoleum of Prophet Daniyar.
• Afrosiyob archeological museum – with excavations site near by is an original fresco of V-VIII c. of Afrosiab which was found in 1960’s is very famous and unique.
LUNCH. After lunch continuation of Samarkand tour:
• Mausoleum of Imam Al-Bukhari.
FREE TIME. DINNER. OVERNIGHT IN SAMARKAND.
Day 9:SAMARKAND – LAKE AYDARKUL – YANGIGAZGAN
BREAKFAST IN THE HOTEL. After breakfast transfer to Lake Aydarkul by bus.
Trip to the lake. Swimming and sunbathe in Aydarkul.
LUNCH. After lunch transfer to Yangigazgan to the Yurts (camping). Arrival in Yangigazgan. Riding on Camels.
DINNER AROUND THE FIRE. OVERNIGHT IN YANGIGAZGAN IN THE YURTS.
Day10: YANGIGAZGAN – NURATA
BREAKFAST. After breakfast transfer to Nurata.
Excursion around the city: Spring water (Chashma) - Fortress of Alexander the Great.
Spring water (Chashma) Chashma is a place of pilgrimage of believers and one of the most significant religious centers of Islam in the region. The complex of religious constructions “Chasma” (Tadjik word for spring) includes the spring, a well, mosque “Djuma” and khamom (bathhouse). The round Djuma mosque was constructed above the spring and has 40 columns. The dome, 16 meters in diameter is one of the larges in the Central Asia.
PICNIC. Fortress of Alexander the Great. Once known as Nur, this ancient town was founded in 327 BC by Alexander the Great. The remains of this military fortress rise up above the town and the water supply system that the Alexander the Great installed is still partially used even today. The fortress is situated on the south of modern Nurata. It represents one of the most ancient and significant archaeological monuments of the region. The fortress consisted of several parts, with Shahristan (the inner town) 500x500 meters in size, which was surrounded at that with a large wall and towers.
RIDING ON CAMELS. FREE TIME. DINNER AROUND THE FIRE. OVERNIGHT IN NURATA IN THE YURTS.
Day 11: NURATA – GIJDUVAN – BUKHARA
BREAKFAST. After breakfast drive to Gijduvan by bus. Arrival in Gijduvan.
Gijduvan always was the significant center of crafts. One of crafts is the way of manufacture of ceramics. The schools of Gijduvan are known for the ornament and combination of geometrical figures. Owing to the history, schools can show various ways of manufacture of ceramics: preparation of clay, manufacturing of various ceramic figures and their coloring, roasting in the furnace at temperature 1000oC. Families of handicraftsmen have kept two crafts about one today: ceramics (pottery) and national embroidery.
Arrival and host in to the house of pottery master Abdullah. Master Narzullaev Abdullah is the son of Narzullaev Ibodullo the most famous ceramist of Uzbekistan. Ibodullo is the founder of Gijduvan School of ceramics, he participated in more than 50 international exhibitions and his works are exposed in museums of many countries of the world. For the last few years the ceramics of Gijduvan School have been exposed in 60 exhibitions in different parts of the world: Japan, USA, Germany, France, Italy and Israel. The Narzullaevs’ won many prizes in different competitions and festivals, they have received government awards. Their works have been appreciated by the specialists and distinguished guests of our country such as: Mrs. Madeleine Albright, Mrs. Hillary Clinton, The Prince of Wales His Highness Charles and Mr. Federic Mayor. Till the 12.00 o’clock the introduction with the family of masters Abdullah, his work-shop, process of making clay, ceramic and shaping pottery(ceramic).
LUNCH. After lunch transfer to Bukhara. Arrival in Bukhara. Accommodation in the hotel.
FREE TIME AROUND LYABI KHAUZ. DINNER AT RESTAURANT AROUND LYABI KHAUZ. OVERNIGHT IN BUKHARA.
Day 12: BUKHARA
BREAKFAST IN THE HOTEL. Excursion of the city:
• Mausoleum Ismail Samani – the oldest building in the Central Asia (IX-X c.).
• Chashmai Ayyub – according to the legends the Biblical Prophet whose name was Iov (Ayyub) has visited this place.
• Bolo Khauz mosque. The only monument of the mid ages (beginnings of XX c.)
• Ark Citadel – the center of government of Bukhara (IV BC)
LUNCH. Sightseeing tour:
• Minaret Kalian – The main symbol of Bukhara (XII c.).
• Mosque Kalian – the square of this mosque is wider than Bibi Khanim Mosque which is in Samarkand.
• Madrassah of Mir Arab – is still in use (XVI c.).
• Tim of Abdulla-Khan.
• Toki Telpak Furushon.
• Toki Sarrafon.
• Toki Zargaron – Domes of jewelers (XV-XVI c.).
• Madrassah of Ulughbek – the first of the three Madrassah which was built by grandson of Timur (XV c.).
• Madrassah of Abdulazizkhan – (XVII c.).
• Mosque Magoki Ataru – the oldest Mosque in Bukhara (XII c.).
• Madrassah of Kukaldosh – one of the famous Madrassah in Bukhara (XVI c.).
• Hanaka and Madrassah Nadir Divan Begui – was living and meditation place for Sufis in the past (XVII c.) .
• Lyabi Khauz Ensemble –very famous place for tourists.
DINNER AT MADRASSAH NADIR DIVAN-BEGUI WITH FOLKLORE SHOW. OVERNIGHT IN BUKHARA.
Day 13: BUKHARA
BREAKFAST IN THE HOTEL. Excursion to the suburbs of Bukhara and visiting the maqams of 7 great sufi saints of Bukhara:
• Sitora-i Mokhi Khosa (4 km from Bukhara) – summer palace of last emir of Bukhara Amir Alimkhan (XIX c.).
• Ensemble of Bakha-ad-Din Nakshband 12 km from Bukhara, in the village of Khasri Orifon. Mukhammad ibn Jaloliddin Khodjai Buzrug became famous under the name of Bakhouddin Nakshbandi – founder of one of the most famous branches of Sufism – branch of “Nakshbandiya”.
LUNCH. After lunch continue the sihgtseeing the outside of Bukhara:
• Necropolis Chor Bakr (XII-XVI c.), place where buried Sheykhs of Djuybar (4 km from Bukhara).
• Chor Minor – unusual construction (XVIII c.).
FREE TIME . OVERNIGHT IN BUKHARA.
Visit to Supermarket of Bukhara (Market of Caravane and Kolkoze)
LUNCH. FREE TIME.
DINNER OVERNIGHT IN BUKHARA.
Day 15: BUKHARA – KHIVA
EARLY BREAKFAST IN THE HOTEL. Drive to Khiva by bus. PICNIC.
Arrival in Khiva. Accommodation at hotel in Khiva.
FREE TIME IN ICHAN KALA.
DINNER. OVERNIGHT IN KHIVA.
Day 16: KHIVA
BREAKFAST IN THE HOTEL. Sightseeing the ancient places of Khiva:
• Around architected Complex Ichan Kala (XII-XIX c.)
• Kunya-Ark fortress (including Castle Khana) inside Ichan Kala. (XVI-XVII cc.)
• Tower “Kalta Minor” which means “short tower” (XIX c.)
• Madrassah Muhammad Amin Khan (1845-1855 y.)
• Juma Mosque with 212 trees and with Minaret which’s height is 32,5 meters (X c.)
• Tash Khauli which means “stone yard” (XIX c.)
LUNCH AT THE NATIONAL RESTAURANT NEAR ICHAN KALA. After lunch continue the sightseeing tour of Khiva:
• “The Mosque Ak” – small mosque located near the gates of Palvan-Darvaza (1838-1842)
• The Memorial of Pakhlavan Makhmud – the most cultural center of Ichan Kala (1810-1913 c).
• The Minaret of Islam Khodja (1910) – of “the main Vizir” which means “Prime Minister” during the last Khorezm Khan.
• Caravansaray of Allakhuli-Khan.
DINNER. OVERNIGHT IN KHIVA.
Day 17: KHIVA – URGENCH – TASHKENT
EARLY BREAKFAST AT 06.30 IN THE HOTEL. Transfer to the airport at 07.30 Flight to Tashkent by HY-1052 at 09.20 and arrival at 10.50. Transfer to the hotel and accomodation in the hotel.
LUNCH. After lunch sightseeing tour of Tashkent:
• Architectural Complex Hazrati Imam – including the tomb of Imam Abu Bakr Muhammad-El-Kaffal Shashi who was one of the first imams of Muslims. (XVI c.).
• Chorsu bazaar.
• Madrassah Kukaldash - was built by Kukaldash the prime Minister of Tashkent during Tashkent Khans (XVI c.).
• Mosque “Juma” (IX c.).
• Madrassah Tilla Sheykh, the second name “Khasti Imam Mosque” where the oldest book “Karan” is being kept (XIX c.).
FREE TIME AT LOCAL BAZAAR CHORSU. DINNER. OVERNIGHT IN TASHKENT.
Day 18: TASHKENT
BREAKFAST IN THE HOTEL. Transfer to Tashkent International airport. Departure to homeland with good impressions.